FINAL CONFERENCE PROGRAM READY
The Final Conference Program is now available for you to download. The printed copy will be given to you (conference participants) when you check in at the Conference Registration and Information Center at the Garden Hotel. Please be sure to review this program for all the sessions where you have to present your paper, to be the chair, to serve as a discussant, coordinator, or to simply attend and learn!
The “Preliminary Program” for the 2008 IACMR conference is now available for your preview. The Final Program will be published in late May. Some minor adjustments are possible. Please be sure to check back at that time. A printed copy of the Program will be available at the Conference.
In addition to the following, please also view the “keynote panels“, “Professional Development Workshops and Caucus“, “Company Visits“, and “Conference Tours” pages on the Conference website, to have a comprehensive view of all the exciting activities going on at the Conference.
1. Program Overview – A grand picture of all conference sessions and other activities, including both English sessions and China Forum sessions.
2. Detailed English Program – List of English scholarly sessions and general sessions in details, including paper titles, authors, chairs, discussants and coordinators.
3. Detailed Chinese Program – List of Chinese scholarly sessions, including paper titles, authors, chairs and discussants.
4. English Program Participants – This is an alphabetical list of all the participants in the English program (i.e., chairs, authors, discussants, coordinators) as well as all their engagements in the program.
5. Chinese Program Participants – This is an alphabetical list of all the participants in the China Forum program (i.e., chairs, authors, discussants, coordinators) as well as all their engagements in the program.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you detect any errors in the program and related files.
NOTE: One of the conditions for admission of your paper into the program is your availability for the entire scholarly program from Thursday to Saturday, June 19-21, 2008. Therefore, no change will be made in the program schedule to accommodate participants’ travel plans. If you are not able to attend, your name will be dropped from the program and no alternative or additional information shall be added