2020年RRBM-IACMR “负责任的研究奖” 获奖者在线研讨会（三）
December 11, 2020, Friday, 11am-1pm AZ; 1-3 pm NY time; 6-8 UK
If you want to learn how to conduct award-winning research that can also potentially change the world for the better, this webinar series is for you!
The IACMR-RRBM award recognizes excellent scholarship that focuses on important issues for business and for society. This three-part webinar series features the 2020 winners’ inspiring research journeys. The first was held on August 6, with commentaries by Professor Jeffrey Pfeffer, a video recording of which can be found at YouTube or Youku (for mainland China). The second was held on October 6 with Professor Jerry Davis of the University of Michigan as a discussant – the video recording of which can be viewed on YouTube or Youku (for those in Mainland China).
The third and final webinar of this series will be on December 11 and will tell the stories of the following publications:
- Gray, B., & Purdy, J. (2018). Collaborating for our future: Multistakeholder partnerships for solving complex problems. Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press.
- Robert Sroufe. (2018). Integrated Management: How Sustainability Creates Value for Any Business. Bingley, UK: Emerald Publishing Limited
- Thomas, H., & Hedrick-Wong, Y. (2019). Inclusive Growth: The Global Challenges of Social Inequality and Financial Inclusion. Bingley, UK: Emerald Group Publishing.
- Wry, T., & Zhao, E. Y. (2018). Taking trade-offs seriously: Examining the contextually contingent relationship between social outreach intensity and financial sustainability in global microfinance. Organization Science, 29(3), 507-528. DOI: 10.1287/orsc.2017.1188
- Whiteman, G., & Cooper, W. H. (2016). Decoupling rape. Academy of Management Discoveries, 2(2), 115-154. DOI: 10.5465/amd.2014.0064
The event will be hosted by Professor Peter McKiernan, Professor of Management at the University of Strathclyde, Scotland and the discussant will be Professor Kim Cameron, William Russell Professor of Management & Organizations, Ross School of Business and Professor of Higher Education, School of Education, University of Michigan.
You can register by clicking here.