以下内容摘自Social Psychology Network网页
Overview: Professor Leung has research interests in three broad areas: Justice and conflict, cross-cultural research methodology, and cross-cultural psychology. Recently, he has started some research on e-commerce, innovation, quality of life, and unemployment. As a professor in the department of management, his teaching interests focus on human resource management, organizational behavior, and international management.
Primary Research Interests:
- Aggression, Conflict, Peace
- Applied Social Psychology
- Culture and Ethnicity
- Internet and Virtual Psychology
- Organizational Behavior
- Research Methods, Assessment
1. Leung, K., & Bond, M. H. (2009). (Eds.). Psychological aspects of social axioms: Understanding global belief systems. New York: Springer SBM.
- Leung, K., & Tjosvold, D. W. (Eds.). (1998). Conflict management in the Asia Pacific: Assumptions and approaches in diverse cultures. Singapore: Wiley.
- Leung, K., & White, S. (Eds.). (2004). Handbook of Asian management. Boston, MA: Kluwer Academic.
- Van de Vijver, F., & Leung, K. (1997). Methods and data analysis for cross-cultural research. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage
– Kim, T. Y., & Leung, K. (2007). Forming and reacting to overall fairness: A cross-cultural comparison. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 104, 83-95.
– Leung, K., & Bond, M. H. (2004). Social axioms: A model of social beliefs in multicultural perspective. Advances in Experimental Social Psychology, 36, 119-197.
– Leung, K., & Bond, M. H. (1989). On the empirical identification of dimensions for cross-cultural comparisons. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 20, 133-151.
– Leung, K., Bond, M. H., Reimel de Carrasquel, S., Muñoz, C., Hernández, M., Murakami, F., Yamaguchi, S., Bierbrauer, G., & Singelis, T. M. (2002). Social axioms: The search for universal dimensions of general beliefs about how the world functions. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 33, 286-302.
– Leung, K., Lau, S., & Lam, W. L. (1998). Parenting styles and academic achievement: A cross-cultural study. Merrill-Palmer Quarterly. , 44, 157-172.
– Leung, K., Smith, P. B., Wang, Z. M., & Sun, H. F. (1996). Job satisfaction in joint venture hotels in China: An organizational justice analysis. Journal of International Business Studies, 27, 947-962.
– Leung, K., Su, S. K., & Morris, M. W. (2001). When is criticism not constructive? The roles of fairness perceptions and dispositional attributions in employee acceptance of critical supervisory feedback. Human Relations, 54, 1155-1187.
– Leung, K., Tong, K. K., & Ho, S. S. Y. (2004). Effects of interactional justice on egocentric bias in resource allocation decisions. Journal of Applied Psychology, 89, 405-415.
– Leung, K., Tong, K. K., & Lind, E. A. (2007). Realpolitik versus fair process: Moderating effects of group identification on acceptance of political decisions. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 92, 476-489.
– Leung, K., Tremain Koch, P., & Lu, L. (2002). A dualistic model of harmony and its implications for conflict management in Asia. Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 19, 201-220.
– Lim, K., Leung, K., Sia, C. L., & Lee, M. (2004). Is e-commerce boundary-less? Effects of individualism-collectivism and uncertainty avoidance on internet shopping. Journal of International Business Studies, 35, 545-559.
– 媒体对梁觉教授的专访– 创新：从“搏力”到“搏智，请点击这里阅读全文。