John Child, University of Birmingham
Victor Nee, Cornell University
Scholarly Contribution Award
Yadong Luo, University of Miami
Best Conference Macro Paper Award
Simon S K Lam and Chi Kin Bennett Yim, University of HK, John Schaubroeck, Drexel University and David K Tse, University of HK
for "Effects of staff localization on firm performance in China".
Best Conference Micro Paper Award
Leigh Anne Liu and Raymond A Friedman, Vanderbilt University, and Shu-Cheng Chi, National Taiwan University
for "Personality and cultural context of negotiation: Are western personality dimensions relevant in Chinese culture?".
Best Student Paper Award
Wenhong Chen, University of Toronto,
for "The red hat strategy: Property rights regime in China's private enterprises".
Awards Committee Members, 2004 Inaugural Conference, Beijing, PRC.
* Oded Shenkar, Ohio State University (Co-Chair)
* Mary Ann Von Glinow, Florida International University (Co-Chair)
* JiaTao Li, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
* Michael Morris, Columbia University
* Aimin Yan, Boston University
* Xueguang Zhou, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology