“Responsible Leadership in China and Beyond: A Responsible Research Approach”
Following the completion of MOR Proposal Development Workshop, research teams will be invited to submit their formal proposals. The deadline for the formal proposal submission is September 30, 2020. The formal proposals must satisfy the following requirements:
1. Each research team's research question must contribute to answering the core research question of this Special Issue.
2. Each study design should demonstrate how it follows or exemplifies the seven principles of responsible research (see cRRBM, 2017; and Tsui, 2019 for some guidelines).
3. Each design should include at least one independent verification of findings (see Aguinis & Solinaro, 2019 and Tsing & Kwan, 1999 for various types of replications).
4. Each research team should pre-register the study hypotheses and/or study design on a designated website depository (e.g., cos.io).
5. Proposal should include all research team members with brief biographies and listing up to five relevant publications demonstrating prior related research experiences of each team member.
6. Timeline to complete the project.
7. The entire research proposal should not exceed 5000 words (12-pitch font size), include the research questions, a brief and relevant literature review, disciplinary perspectives for the study, hypotheses or research questions, sample and region where the study will be conducted, measures, data, analytical plan, and how the design will meet the above six requirements.
8. Please read the full MOR Special Issue Call for Submissions for details on this special issue and subssion guidelines.