“负责任的管理研究奖” – 2020年8月6日获奖者线上研讨会通知
Dear IACMR members:
We are delighted to honor this year’s (2020) “Responsible Research in Management Award” winners through a series of three webinars on Zoom. You are invited to attend and learn from the award winning authors on how to conduct meaningful and publishable responsible research. Registration is required to participate (see Registration link below).
The first webinar will be on August 6th. Two more webinars will be scheduled in early October and early December this year to honor other award winners. A description of this annual award, which began in 2018, and all winners in the past three years can be found on this RRBM webpage. We are very excited to inaugurate this RRM Award Winner Webinar series in 2020.
Six Award winning papers (see below for list) will be presented in the August 6 webinar on the theme of “Entrepreneurship, social enterprising, and sustainability”. Professor Jeffery Pfeffer of Stanford University will be our discussant for the first webinar. Professor David Zhu of the Arizona State University will be the chair and moderator of this webinar.
We look forward to your participation in this existing webinar series to learn from our award winners and engage in an intellectual conversation on responsible research in management!
- Dean A. Shepherd and Trenton A. Williams. (2019). Spontaneous venturing: An entrepreneurial approach to alleviating suffering in the aftermath of a disaster. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press
- Eberhart, R. N., Eesley, C. E., & Eisenhardt, K. M. (2017). Failure is an option: Institutional change, entrepreneurial risk, and new firm growth. Organization Science, 28(1), 93-112. DOI: 10.1287/orsc.2017.1110
- Grimes, M. G., Gehman, J., & Cao, K. (2018). Positively deviant: Identity work through B Corporation certification. Journal of Business Venturing, 33(2), 130-148. DOI: 10.1016/j.jbusvent.2017.12.001
- Kim, Y. H., & Davis, G. F. (2016). Challenges for global supply chain sustainability: Evidence from conflict minerals reports. Academy of Management Journal, 59(6), 1896-1916. DOI: 10.5465/amj.2015.0770
- Smith, W. K., & Besharov, M. L. (2019). Bowing before dual gods: How structured flexibility sustains organizational hybridity. Administrative Science Quarterly, 64(1), 1-44. DOI: 10.1177/0001839217750826
- Yue, L. Q., Wang, J., & Yang, B. (2019). Contesting commercialization: Political influence, responsive authoritarianism, and cultural resistance. Administrative Science Quarterly, 64(2), 435-465. DOI: 10.1177/0001839218770456
David Zhu, Co-Chair IACMR-RRBM RRM Awards Committee